Ladies on beauty courses who are looking to learn more about their craft can now find out more about how to work with bronzer. Joanna McGarry, Stylist magazine’s beauty editor, said that many women struggle to use this product to create a healthy glow.
However, Ms McGarry encouraged those on make-up artistry courses to persevere. She said: “This season’s new method of applying bronzer has the potential to sculpt the face, with an added sweep inside the eye socket to subtly define your peepers.”
According to the make-up expert, people with this look will appear to have just been on holiday.
Ms McGarry recommended beauty enthusiasts choose a shade that is similar to the colour the skin they are working on would go if tanned. She recommended Guerlain’s Terracotta Bronzing Powder and Mac’s Tapered Blending Brush to apply it.
And nor is Ms McGarry the only one to go for the trend for bronzer. Gossip Girl star Jessica Szohr was recently pictured at a film premier with noticeably bronzed cheeks, pink lips and heavily lined eyes.
For more information contact: Marek Waclawczyk
Business Name: The London School of Beauty & Make Up
Telephone Numbers: 020 7636 1893
- Stylist’s beauty director has advised students which products to use to reflect the current trend for sunshine yellow
- People have a “recessionary attitude” when it comes to shopping for beauty products
- Clients can be made to look “polished” when they have red lipstick applied to their mouths
- Good Housekeeping has named this year’s best beauty products
- Professional make-up artists on a budget have been told of the best beauty products to purchase